Guess the company #4 - Of ships, Pakistan, and Chemicals!

This is Bombay burmah trading corporation limited

1 Like

The company you are describing is Britannia Industries Limited.

Scindia Steam Navigation Company Ltd.

Please select my answer this time :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s tough, I’m not sure but I think the answer might be Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Limited.

1 Like

Bombay Dyeing group.
Lovji wadia started with marine construction company to build ships for british. Bombay dyeing found in 1879, one of the flagship companies of wadia group, 12% share in polyester staple fibre market, consistently given dividends since 100 years. Nusli wadia, ness wadia, jehangir wadia barred from securities market for 2 years. Infamous city in india = Bombay from bombay dyeing??

1 Like

Bombay Dyeing it is.

1 Like

It should be Shalimar Paints, am I right

1 Like

Is it Tata Group?
the company satisfies all the constraints.

1 Like

I think it is east India company…?

1 Like

@shraddha its Bombay dyeing

1 Like

Its Wadia group is the answer.

1 Like

You guessed it right!

@ValueInvestor0 @ArjunaGupta @AroraG @Malick_Nak @rplryp @Sammy @Rajneesh.Kavil @Nikhil_Ghodke

The company is Bombay Dyeing incorporated in 1879!

Quick history of the Wadia group:

Lovji Nusserwanjee Wadia laid the foundation for his family’s enduring legacy in shipbuilding. Over the ensuing years, his enterprise constructed 355 ships, including the inaugural vessels for the British navy built outside England. Securing agreements with the British East India Company, he facilitated the establishment of docks and shipyards in Bombay.

Neville Wadia, a direct descendant of the family’s lineage, married Dina Jinnah, the only child of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan.

Initiated by Nowrosjee Wadia in 1879, Bombay Dyeing has maintained a track record of distributing dividends for over 125 years.

1 Like

I think correct answer is Wadia Group

1 Like

It may be Mazgaon dock

I think it’s Bombay Dying

1 Like

Britannia Industries Limited

1 Like
2 Likes

Bombay burmah trading corporation limited

BBTC is of Wadia Group company.