Kudos to Dhan Team

Oh ok.

Yes, that’s what I highlighted. I thought it was edited.

:100:

Hi @PravinJ, thanks for the response. It is now working as earlier.

One more thing, I would like to present is in the image below:

See here when I click option chain on the dashboard, an option chain opens and when I click “buy” in the option chain, the native tradingview order window opens for placement of orders. But here one key component is missing in this native order window and that is margin requirement and margin availability in my account.

I understand that since this is native order window, it might not be possible to change this. However, you can give an option in settings to make the Dhan’s order window as default so that wherever the user clicks buy/sell on tv.dhan.co, the Dhan’s order window gets opened rather than TV’s native order window.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes, it would be really convenient. Most of the time I use Dhan’s order window.

2 Likes

Hello @Shally

Yes, this is already something that the team is working on, to have default order window selection. The only problem is some library restrictions, where certain buttons open TradingView native order window only, with no option to set default.

We are exploring ways to bring this soon for you!

2 Likes

Hello @PravinJ/@Hardik,

I wanted to report a bug I encountered while working with multiple charts in the same browser tab. Specifically, when I opened three charts simultaneously in the same tab and tried to place a limit order on the third chart, it didn’t trigger. Unfortunately, I had to cancel it.

I kindly request that the team checks and tests this bug by opening multiple charts in the same browser tab and attempting to trade on other charts apart from the first or second ones.

Furthermore, I’m using the Microsoft Edge Browser. Could you please confirm if this is a browser incompatibility bug?

Hello @wanderfreelust

Will try to replicate this scenario and the team will deploy fix if required. Can you confirm if the limit order was placed successfully and the order didn’t get executed or it wasn’t placed itself?

This shouldn’t be browser specific issue, but will do an RCA.

@Hardik, I confirm that I was able to place the limit order successfully. However, I noticed that there are no log details in the Notifications Log section. I tried to take a screenshot of the log details, but unfortunately, there were no details to capture.

Nonetheless, I can see my orders under the Orders tab.

Dear @Hardik,

I would like to provide you with an update on today’s trade details. As shown in the attached screenshots, I have executed the orders, but I regret to inform you that no log entries were generated.

Please find the screenshot of the orders for your reference.

Moreover, the notification logs were empty as evidenced by the screenshot attached.

Hello @wanderfreelust

We do not show Notifications on ‘Notifications log’ even in earlier version of tv.dhan.co. On the LIMIT order execution error, the order was placed on the exchange successfully. Order execution here depends on the order filling at the exchange.

Dear @Hardik,

I would like to bring your attention to the attached picture of the Notifications Log.

The Notifications Log serves as an Event Log to trace order details. However, I noticed that all the details disappeared after refreshing the browser. It would be helpful if the Notifications Log could remain permanent even after a browser refresh. This would greatly assist in resolving any order-related queries that may arise.

Moreover, I have observed that the AutoSave feature is not working correctly. The time limit to AutoSave the charts needs to be reduced to milliseconds instead of seconds.

1 Like

Hello @wanderfreelust

Understood. It doesn’t make sense to save Notification Logs across sessions as we already record order history and you can check the same. As the name suggests, it is just a record of Notifications received by you. Since it is a TradingView library component, we do not capture this anywhere separately.

On the AutoSave feature, we have already kept it at very low refresh rates with a higher layout size. Making it to milliseconds might not be feasible, but will evaluate this for sure. At Dhan, we store all your drawings, indicators and settings on cloud, to ensure you can view charts across devices.

1 Like

Dear @Hardik,

I agree with your point regarding the order history, but I have a different opinion about the logs.

Please take a look at the image below from TradingView.

It functions as a Trading Journal where users can revisit their old trades with modified position data.

Lastly, I understand that each product has unique features, and Dhan is no exception. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like