Modify cover order stop loss leg

Be brave enough to accept responsibility, fix this long pending issue. This has become really frustrating. @Hardik

Hello @ibiswajit

Apologies, missed this thread. We are deploying fix on the mobile app soon. However, on charts, this is bit difficult, as highlighted above.

I understand the problem you are facing here and we are working on this.

Hello, thanks for the response, it will be good enough to have the fixes deployed on the mobile app.

Hi, Hardik,

I have been facing issue in Modifying Stop Loss for Cover Order on Dhan Web. I tested this twice in last week. Your Customer Care Team is not aware of this bug. When can I expect this be fixed? When I spoke to your Customer Care team, they suggested me to Cancel Stop Loss and add new Stop Loss Order. When I did so my Buy Order got Squared Off.

I hope you please take this issue seriously and deploy updates as soon as possible. Think, some traders be in intraday position with large quantity, what he may go through? If issue is not identified at least, put some message on screen to make user aware of the situation.

One feedback for the UI, When I try to modify Stop Loss for a Cover Order which it is not working as of now, the message pops up in the right bottom corner, which disappears so fast, that User can’t even read it. Maybe you can instead of auto hiding message, let user close it by clicking the X. Maybe, default auto hide can be at least 45 seconds to 60 seconds?

Hello @Hardik , the fix you have said is not deployed yet. Could you tell when are you going to fix this issu. Considering moving to another platform if dhan takes months to deploy a simple fix.

1 Like

Hello @Hardik @PravinJ , Could you please tell me what’s stopping tram Dhan from fixing the problem since 3 months. How many months you need to bring something to the mobile app which already works on the web platform?

1 Like

Awaiting your response @Hardik

1 Like

Hello @ibiswajit

Yes, this is already in works. For charts, as mentioned earlier, it will require much larger changes on the backend. However, for app, the team is already on it.

I do realise the delay here, but some of these changes do require updates at multiple layers and not just frontend. We are already on it, to fix this soon.

1 Like

Hello @Hardik Hope this message finds you, I would like you know that the issue of not being able to modify CO on mobile app still persists. As you said the work is already on to solve the problem, may I know the status of the progress?
Thanks

Hello @ibiswajit

Yes, for BO Order modification, we are changing certain approach so that we can solve for this scenario of modification. Will update you once this is resolved.

1 Like