Now Live: Latest update with TradingView Charting Library on Dhan

@PravinJ @RahulDeshpande @Hardik Thank you so much guys for all your efforts for bringing the best for users like your efforts keep it up.

1 Like

Hi @Shally, no changes form our end. By now, the new update is available for all users across all Dhan platforms.

Thanks @omkar, we are doing our best to make Dhan better everyday. We have seen few tough days, words like these are super encouraging for all of us.

1 Like

See, new library not being use in the app.

Hi @Hardik ,
Thanks for the updates and also for the detailed explanation. That really will help.
Please include
a) tomorrow’s CPR indicator,
b) Bar replay facility in the options chart.
c) virtual trading facility without real money,
d) also wanted to understand “how the Volume indicator is working for Nifty 50 and Bank Nifty charts in TradingView?” If possible can that be incorporated in Dhan too?

@PravinJ Any chance of the pine editor from Tradingview being integrated with Dhan ? Now or in the future?

TV doesn’t give pine coding feature on the library offered to brokers. So Dhan cannot do anything about it.

Also Dhan is integrated on to the native tradingview platform. Certain use cases could be satisfied by that integration.

Yes you are right…but I am disapointed by DHAN response that PRUCHASE TV premium .

Why can’t DHAN develope its own indigenous trading charting software …? Is it SO HARD ?? All it requires is MONEY and DHAN has backing of several SEED FUNDS and investors. There is NO DEARTH OF software engineers in the country.

Even then WHY DHAN is SO OVERLY DEPENDANT ON TV …Why don’t invest some few crores on developing MADE IN INDIA WEB CHARTING SOFTWARE

I think Tradingview is the best and one of the most advanced charting solutions available on earth at the current time.

Funds are not the issue to develop such products, it matters time. Do you ever think how many years Trading View takes to become number one in the charting field?

Here some biggest trading platforms don’t have their own EMS, OMS, and RMS system these years, and you want all this owns from Dhan in just an 18-month time span.

I know you want the best but I think It will take time, and I don’t think someone is best in their field, So why can’t utilize the same rather than develop your own?

Yes, that’s the we are thinking @onkar. Also @inspectorKAALE, TradingView started in 2011, took 12 years to build where there are right now., which is among the top 150 sites globally.

Throwing money isn’t the way such products are made, it takes a lot to make one product a success - at this moment, we are building Dhan and anything else for us will be distraction.

1 Like

OK …If that is so then so be it.
Its just that DHAN has RAISED TEH BAR of PROVIDING BEST SERVICES TO CLIENTS in the Indian stock broking scenario so we expected even bigger things from DHAN.
But anyway if DHAN management isn’t readu to take such initiatives at present then…so be it.

Perhaps in the upcoming years DHAN may come to think about India’s OWN HOMEGROWN web charting software. We will wait.