Super Trader Chrome Extension Update: You have a chance to get featured!

Main motivation is Dhan Application

1 Like

True success in trading comes from the mastery of patience and discipline, not just the market trends.

Every setback is a setup for a comeback; learn and evolve with every trade.

Fortunes in the stock market are made by those who stay calm in chaos and focused in frenzy.

The essence of trading is not in predicting the future, but in managing the present with precision.

In the world of investing, the best returns come from a blend of knowledge, strategy, and intuition.

Risk management isn’t just a skill; it’s the lifeblood of sustainable trading success.

The difference between a good trader and a great one lies in their ability to turn mistakes into opportunities.

Success in the market is not about following the crowd, but in understanding when to lead and when to stay still."

To excel in trading, one must be a student of the market, constantly learning and adapting to its ever-changing nature.

#@anupitish

3 Likes

JUST TRADE WELL and the money will magically appear. Just trade well. Don’t worry about anything else…

If I focus my mind on doing the right thing over and over and over again success will be an unavoidable consequence…

Control what is controllable and let go of the rest…

Quality execution in the short run; makes sure I get what I want in the long run…

Follow the process and the outcome will take care of itself…

3 Likes

Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.

3 Likes

“Success in trading comes from mastering the mind, managing risk, and staying resilient through the journey.” #Supertrader♥️

3 Likes

The biggest risk is not taking a risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
– Mark Zuckerberg

3 Likes

Think Risk first, Always trade with Stop loss and khow where you are getting out before you get in

By Mark Minervini
From Harsh Chaudhary

2 Likes

2 Likes

Excellent compilation of the quotes, some of them are poking ones. :smiley:

1 Like

The Best quotes that inspires me and are also true in this market are :

• “Markets are constantly changing, and you need to change with them.” - Ed Seykota

• “The most important thing in trading is not the strategy, but the mindset.” - Martin Schwartz

• “The key to successful trading is to find a system that works for you and stick to it.” - Richard Dennis

1 Like