You can manually place orders via native trading view using the broker panel. However, to automate execution, you have to use webhooks.
yes, that is what I figured and I feel discouraged at this â that I ahve the power of tradingview platform and it has broker integration â yet I feel helpless somehow that I cannot take advantage of tradingview strategy execution natively (pine) and I have to be redirected to use of webhooks/internet/http.
either this is partial integration or no integration at all â there is no point of calling integration complete here when neither of them are useful
a) dhanâs tv.dhan.co does not allow the custom indicators and strategy use on its chart platform
b) tradingviewâs broker integration only allows for manual execution of trades and does not help with fully take advantage of power of native auto strategy execution
cc @pravin @t7support @Hardik â this is something I would call power mode and would appreciate if you guys to help out on this
Tradingview doesnât give this feature to third parties in itâs charting library. So not having custom indicators is a Tradingview limitation.
No, it is dhanâs promise to provide a complete charting solution so either dhan develop its own complete charting solution or say itsâ limitation in/of dhanâs current offering.
Every stock broker uses either Tradignview or ChartIQ charting libraries. No one will reinvent the wheel to create itâs own powerful HTML5 charting library when it available for free and a more sophisticated version available with native tradingview with broker and webhook integration.
Yes, I appreciate your response and that is on the right track of saying not needing to reinvent the wheel â unless the technology is a limit factor itself and if that is also the case, where is the power trade mode then that is USP of Dhan?
under devâŚalso tv-webhook itself is a USP of Dhan. Many others as well.
The day tradingview and dhan brokerage integration is such that pine/native trading strategy execution is allowed â that is when the power trade mode is ON. Until then, it is all an overlay, unfortunately ![]()
^^ hope @PravinJ @Hardik @Pranita @Dhan @Dhan_Cares you guys really care about this
We are making power trade mode available to some of our community members starting today.
Heads up to @Sanjay2704 @thetribaltrader @ValueInvestor0 @thisisbanerjee @Champion_Trader @t7support @Garlapati_Srikanth @Dhanush4777 @AnuYadav - Thank you for your patience.
Thank you sir @PravinJ
How to use this mode sir? Is it on app or website
Thanks for the wonderful update and kudos for recognising me and making me a part of limited edition " Power modeâ:1st_place_medal:![]()
![]()
"
#DhanTeam
@PravinJ
Looks good ![]()
Nice featureâŚThanks
@Dhan Pls add me into this beta testing group.
Bond section in dhan app when ? @PravinJ @RahulDeshpande @Hardik
Hi @Champion_Trader Kapil, you can increase the quantity as much as you would like.. unless something we missed.
@PravinJ
Can we have something like this on chart taskbar.
This will be very useful for intraday scalpers.
Hi @RajeshK The same is available below in the account manager.

