Update: Downtime Instance today (3rd July, 2023)

It’s not rarest, happened a lot of time before also. Please stabilise your platforms for stress and load tests. Will loop in sebi going forward.

1 Like

Confirm me just 1 thing.
Do you have your Own Tech Team who maintain the infra or is it 3rd Party.
Sirf Naam me Superfast rakhne se kaam Superfast nahi hota.
I am Network Engineer who is passionate about trading. Because of your pathetic System, I lost 3k. It might me a small amount for you but for me it’s a big amount.

Hardware maintain me bhi karta hu. Load Balancing Naam ki koi cheez hoti hai. Thoda Finance se hatkar apna tech infra handle kar lo fir broker Banna.

At least Phone to pick karna seekho. You are answerable for it. Because of our Money , You are surviving. Hum hai to tum ho.

1 Like

I executed a basket order and only buy order got executed. And the same was not even shown in positions tab. Went into a loss of 24000 by the time your servers showed the position and I exited. Emailed the same to your complaint ID. Hoping to get my money back from you guys. Very bad experience.

I too observed this problem and wasn’t able to login.
i was fortunate that I didn’t encountered any loss.

But this kind of service is TOTALLY NOT expected from DHAN.
20RS per order is PURE BROKERAGE charged SO the SERVICE too should be ABSOLUTELY LAG FREE.

It is very stupid of you guys to say your server crashed because significant number of users logged in. Then why are you taking new customers everyday?

You have taken stupid servers than can accomodate only 10 people but you have taken 10000 users.

Instead of focussing so much on getting new customers pls focus on giving stable service to existing customers first.

2 Likes

Exactly my point is… before enrolling new clients… Dhan IT department should test if their infrastructure is able to handle the new load…
Concurrent Login… what they are expecting from the client… login one by one… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Guys your other developments are ok and I guess you did far enough first you guys focus on your order execution because this kind of issues can degrade your image like your app stops working when there are so many user are u kidding this is not acceptable anymore tbh. what message will be sent to your users dhan stops working when so many users login now this lots of peoples will also tell other lots of people too that dhan is not reliable enough are you getting point I guess order execution and handling large number of orders and users should be your top most priority for now @Dhan @shraddha Track the number of active users before hand like keep eye on it no one try to login at exact 9.15 ig so try to get count of active users before and be ready for further actions

1 Like

InspectorKaale… what’s going on here… :scroll: take this arrest warrant and put them behind the candle bars :joy::joy::joy::grin:

3 Likes

arey aise kon bolta hai :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree to your view. support on such issue needs to be resolved.

1 Like