Introducing Forever Orders (with OCO) on Sell Side

This option is not available for positional or short-term traders in cash equity segment. Please introduce the same.

why i can’t see OCO orders option on my exisiting buy positions in app. Rather i have to go search the call or put option & then input my conditions under OCO ?

I placed Forever Order of Sell type for delivery Equity.
It did not trigger today even the price went a lot below trigger price!
I had to manually create a sell order.
Please resolve.

I’m not impressed with Forever order. Forever order should be place an order and forget.

Let me explain in deatails.

We should allow to place single forever order with all the option like Trigger price, Buying price, stop loss and finally target.

When this feature came, belive me it’s very helpful for Traders.

Every trader will chear up and like this awesome.

I am waiting, Dhan product team will think at once.

Currently Upstock is providing such feature.

3 Likes

Hi @PujaThakur,

Yes, our Product team already has this suggestion with them. Thanks for your feedback.

Any specific time line to provide this facility

I am waiting for it. Refer screenshot for GTT Orde how beautiful designed.

2 Likes

Hi @PujaThakur

We have your feedback with us, if we come up with any update we will surely let you know.

Thanks.

@PujaThakur @sarwan0029 Me too made same topic regarding GTT with detailed explanation.

Bring update on gtt order system/function

Hopefully we should ship it this month… it’s already in development. @Pradhan @PujaThakur

2 Likes

thank you for the update !!! waiting :crossed_fingers:

Forever orders on Derivatives segment is on. I am keenly looking for Forever Orders on Selling Side for Stocks already in Portfolio. Kindly help me know when will that be introduced. Regards :pray:

1 Like

Thank you hope this feature come as soon as possible @PravinJ @Pradhan @JayK @Divyesh

Thanks @PravinJ for putting a timeline for this feature.

@PravinJ

Please update when gtt sevice like UPSTOCK available on dhan play.

2 Likes

How can i place OCO order using Dhan API?

@PravinJ any update on this?

I also tried to place the OCO order from Dhan trading App for “BANKNIFTY 26 OCT 44500 PUT”.
The order was placed and visible in orders. but i was not able to see it on trading view chart.

Hi @prasadbiz

At this moment, you will be able to view Forever OCO orders only in the app/web.

Feature Request,

Please allow trailing stoploss in the OCO orders (sell side) for equity with trailing of both trigger and limit prices by the jump price.

Also, if the OCO orders can be shown in trading view, it would be great.

1 Like

is this feature available now?