Add to Watchlist in OC of tv.dhan.co

HI,

First of all sorry if the feature am requesting already exits. So on tv.dhan.co u can search any SYMBOL and right click and add it to watchlist, but this option is missing in OC.

Like in above s.s we can see a button for Buy & Sell and open chart. It would be nice if we see Add to watchlist button here.

Hi @SunnytHeTrader

Thank you for sharing your suggestion we have made a note of it.

@Divyesh @PravinJ @RahulDeshpande @Dhan

Please give an option to change the underlying in the OC itself
For example, I have nifty OC open and I quickly want to jump to bank nifty OC for this there should a shortcut

Also, please add an analysis tab (long built up, short built up, etc)

Also, one last thing please add a filter for number of strikes visible in OC. being a options buyer 15-20 strikes are of no use to me then why need to see it on OC… Just give an option to filter out only 5 strikes 1 ATM, 2 ITM, 2 OTM

Fyers has all these features and request you to please bring this to Dhan users also

Fyers OC 2

Thanks.

3 Likes

@PravinJ @Divyesh @Poornima @Dhan someone please check this… this would be really help for all traders

@PravinJ @Divyesh @Poornima @Dhan Please someone please check this… this would be really help for all traders

Hi @Akhil153045 we will surely explore if we can bring this feature, thanks for your suggestion.

It’s been 7 months since this post.
@PravinJ @Divyesh @Poornima @Dhan
please look into it. It is taking 2-3 steps more during trading hours to add those to the watchlist

1 Like