I was shocked to find out that these crucial data was absent in a so called Traders first platform. we traders are mostly in stocks which has high probability of hitting circuit limits. please add these basic data so that it will end my reliance on other sites for that.
Aesthetic wise, i would recommend to place those in “Data Window” tab or on “watchlist and Details” tab.
I know you will implement it soon as always.
@Ninja
The data you mention, does exist on Dhan. But maybe not in the place which you looking for.
you should have read the title Patiently. am talking about tv.dhan.co platform.
I did & hence clearly said, may not be in the place you looking for.
I responded to the below statement of yours, letting you know (if in case you had missed) that you do not need to refer to ‘Other sites’, that info is available on Dhan itself.
1 Like
Please make a indicator for circuit limit which shows in % not only upper limit price

