Algo Registration Process for orders more than 10 OPS

I am planning to deploy an algorithmic trading strategy that is expected to place more than 10 orders per second (OPS).

As per the latest exchange and regulatory guidelines, I understand that algorithms exceeding this threshold must be registered with the exchange and the broker, and must comply with requirements such as using a unique static IP address for order placement.

I would appreciate it if you could provide the following information:

  1. The complete process for registering an algorithm with the exchange through your platform.
  2. The documentation and information required from my end for the registration.
  3. Any applicable charges or fees involved in the registration process, including broker and exchange charges.
  4. The expected turnaround time for the registration and approval.
  5. The order rate limits that will apply to my account after the algorithm is registered, including the per-second rate limit for each exchange segment (e.g., NSE, NFO, BSE, MCX, CDS, etc.).
  6. Any additional technical or compliance requirements (such as static IP configuration, Algo ID, order tagging, or other prerequisites) that I should be aware of before going live.

Please also let me know if there is any documentation or application form that I need to complete to initiate the registration process.

I am looking forward to your guidance.

Hey @salim_chisty ,

Welcome to MadeForTrade!

To have this checked, do help us with your registered details via DM.