All problems are present in dhan application and web

The price update (price ticker) in the mobile app version is choppy and not working properly… it is not showing live prices… there is delay. It is the case with position screen and option chain screen… sometimes it stops updating on the position screen and need to change to different tab and come back to get the updated price… first I thought it was an internet connection issue, but Angel and Alice blue apps are working fine…Today I had to use the option chain screen of angel broking app to know when to exit my trades, because, the option prices and position was stuck and not getting updates even after switching tabs…it’s getting worse day by day… please rectify it asap…I switched from angel to Dhan because of the features, but what good are features if the basic expected functionality is not up…

both web and mobile also hanging most of the time when volatility comes and every time need to do hard refresh to get the latest update. I thought it is issue at my end, but others also facing the same issue.

Last time also I have highlighted the issue when close the position in web, mobile will not get sync still the position will be running until we do a manual refresh.

I think your servers are working in a normal market, but not in a volatile market, please check and make your system stable both the market.
It was very difficult to check price and place trade… and if once placed a trade it was even difficult to exit position as the price was not updating and hence had to toggle between screens multiple times to exit positions… out of 10 trades placed today I was maybe able to exit position in 3 trades without any issues. The rest trades I had to do the toggling circus to get the updated price and exit… this is getting worse now… for scalping trades you won’t even know whether your position is in red or green… please take care of this issue asap as it is hampering my trades

Let’s say, im having nifty, bank nifty, sensex open on three different tabs on tv.dhan.co. after some time, i can feel a lag, so i just hit refresh. So the last traded symbol is load on all three tabs, instead of respective ones. Need to manually change the symbols on each charts.

Is it possible to optimize them to retain them during refresh? Or atleast if there is any shorten url for index symbols, it would be easier for the users to bookmark it, and open them frequently

App is slow,

Add the new features it exit and modified option come automatically when exit the position if any target or stoploss is present. Add direct exit even the target or stoploss is present. Exit the position in one click.

Add the safety exit features,

2 Likes

Agree with every single point raised above. The price gets stuck every now & then and takes time to get updated.

1 Like

Me Too… Especially the TV. Dhan Lagging Issue during the market.

Also the Last Auto Saved Symbol from a One Chart Layout being Loaded onto a different Chart Layout Really Messes up My Chart Studies.

I have Multiple Chart Layouts for which i use in different Monitors each dedicated for Stocks, Options and Commodity.
When i shift from one layout to another, the last saved symbol is loaded…since i have dual chart layout it always happens into left side of chart and when it happens, all my studies / drawings on that symbol are lost.

Humble request to Team Dhan, have this scenario tested in your User Acceptance Test for How TV .Dhan AutoSave is doing for multiple Chart layouts in Multiple monitor setup. i currently have 3 monitors and 5 chart layouts…let us know what is the ideal /recommended setup here.

Hi @sirpian @Akanksha @AndroidX,

Request you to help us with your registered details via DM so we can review this with our team.

Hi @Renvick_Austin i already mailed, but didn’t get any solution till now