App is not working - Airtel Broadband

Application is not working after 11 AM

Yes Android mobile app not loading since half an hour or so. Both main app and option trader not opening! What is wrong?

Hi @swatijain & @Ruchitaben we tried calling you, however we were unable to connect. Request you to kindly re-login and check now.

Tried but still not working.

@Ruchitaben,

As discussed, please share us the relevant details on DM or email us at help@dhan.co

I gave an email with video provie a solution.

App is not working - it’s lagging and sometimes logs me out and does not let me enter or I cannot see the holdings etc.

Yes. Unable to add amount…

Hi @encore @Ruchitaben @swatijain This seems to be an ISP specific delay - we noticed few users are on Airtel. Have requested them to connect with alternate connection or WiFi.

sir dhan web is also not working properly running intermittently and options LTP also delayed multiple times today plz look into the matter

Thanks for the update. Yes it seems related to Airtel fiber broadband. Working fine on Airtel 5G or other broadband.

1 Like

Thanks you are right on Jio it’s working fine, thank you again sir. :+1:

tv.dhan also slow and lagging since 11am, please look in to it…

Yes, it was not working properly on Airtel broadband but on Airtel mobile internet, seems to working fine most of the time.