App positions are not updating immediately, taking minutes instead of microseconds

There is a serious issue in app. I placed basket of 2 market orders of finnifty option yesterday and status was showing pending for 2-3 minutes. When checked on Dhan Web, the order was actually placed but it was not visible in app. Can you understand how helpless would you feel when trading on app, you donโ€™t even know position is taken or not. How would you square off position when app positions are not updated. This is happening everyday. I mailed also and I got reply that I might be having internet issues. You can be assured that I am using the best internet resources and this problem was not with earlier broker. Please resolve it or I would have to move back to my earlier broker.

Hi @neha1 welcome to Dhan community!

Please share your UCC over DM, will get this checked.

Hi @neha1 We had no such scenario happening on Dhan. If position is available on web and not on app, it most likely to do with internet connectivity on you phone.

Unable to see any trading account on Dhan linked to your account credentials. Request to ensure that you use similar credentials for community. For account specific queries, please connect with Customer Care on help@dhan.co.