Are huf accounts still being opened

Have you guys stopped opening huf account
I just saw on your knowledge base that you don’t support huf accounts but many members of the community have opened huf accounts as far as I can see

Also you haven’t responded to my emails or my requests that I submitted via your web interface

Hi @NHSD

Welcome to the Dhan Community.

Hi @NHSD,

This is to inform you that, we do assist with HUF Account Opening -
Request you to kindly share your Email ID / Mobile Number with us, so that we can handhold you through the account opening journey.

Also, we appreciate you for bringing this to our notice. We have made the necessary changes on our Knowledge Base.

1 Like

Hi @NHSD

Thank you for sharing your details, request you to please delete your details from this open forum for security measures.

HUF mutual funds urgently needed. any update on this

Hi @krishag,

Currently, there is no plan to offer mutual funds for offline accounts. We will let you know once we put this on our roadmap.

if we invest in direct MF from MF Utility under HUF PAN, Can we atleast track those MF from dhan app

Hi @krishag,

I must have missed this. We will launch the ability to track all your external MFs using Dhan app, powered by Account Aggregator.

However, we will only fetch the MFs linked to your PAN and mobile number. If you have a HUF account with us, you should be able to track those MFs with us.

@Divyesh I’m awaiting google meet call to complete HUF application and sign, date and time agreed over email 0900-1000 hrs on 12/04/2024 still awaiting for same.