Calculate Brokerage Charges, Equity Margin, MF Returns - List of Investment Calculators on Dhan ๐Ÿ’น

Hello Investors!

Gone are the days of complex spreadsheets and manual computations.

:rocket: Introducing our curated list of Free Investment Calculators designed to simplify your financial journey.

:alarm_clock: Save Time, Invest Smartly - Streamline your investment planning, leaving more time for what truly matters.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: From calculating brokerage charges, equity margin to estimating mutual fund SIP returns, FD & RD returns weโ€™ve covered it all!

1. Brokerage Calculator
  2. Equity Margin Calculator
  3. Mutual Fund SIP Calculator
  4. Mutual Fund Lumpsum Calculator
  5. FD Returns Calculator
  6. RD Returns Calculator
  7. EPF Calculator
  8. PPF Calculator
  9. NPS Calculator
  10. NSC Calculator
  11. Gratuity Calculator
  12. EMI Calculator

Whether youโ€™re a seasoned investor or just starting, these tools empower you to make informed decisions without the headache of intricate calculations.

Hope it helps :innocent:

Thanks,
Ashish
Growth - Dhan

4 Likes

Dear
My profit is not showing in balance pls verify.
Thanks

Hi @fazumech, Welcome to the Dhan Community !

Equity Intraday profit is credited on the next working day, in accordance with the exchange settlement. For any account specific queries, feel free to reach out to us at help@dhan.co or Live Chat directly from the app.

Thank you sir. For your soonest response.

a mtf calculator where i can manually add the stock price and duration and stoploss price and target price and it will give me all the details about total interest i have to pay โ€ฆ please kindly add this feature . this feature is needed .

1 Like

An MTF calculator is very much needed with no. of days to pick so that one can calculate what will be the interest + brokerage on such trades.

This is really good and helping.

2 Likes

One of the main calculator is missing, position size calculator

Hi @encore Feedback noted. :slight_smile:

Hi @hustler Feedback noted. We will surely discuss this with the team. :innocent:

1 Like

Hi @deep90s Feedback noted. :100:

1 Like

We have added more calculators here:

1. CAGR calculator
  2. Compound Interest Calculator
  3. Mutual Funds Returns Calculator

Traders, we want to know from you what other calculators do you use / will help you? We are already working on a position sizing calculator.

@thisisbanerjee @Trader_Rdx @Sammy @trader7626 @TraderX @Market_Wizard @Profitable01 @professor_gambler @profitzone @viswaram @nx.vijay @deep90s @hustler @Pradip_Dave @qureshi @raviraj @chetan_nahata do share your thoughts!

2 Likes

@shraddha Majorly, I use a spreadsheet wherein I enter the stock name and LTP, and it gets auto-computed in a X-Y axis chart which displays the quantity according to the position value slabs and RR as a % of those slabs.

For me, it Google Sheets now and always. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please review this compound interest calculator, which includes deposits and withdrawals, along with yearly/monthly breakdowns, an account value curve, and the option to select compounding frequency :