ChartIQ Vs TradingView Chart which one is best for trading?

ChartIQ Vs TradingView Chart which one is best for trading, which one is provid more accurate data for trading

Tradingview chart

Tradingview is good

Tradingview

Trading view is much more feature rich so the choice is obvious for majority, including me :100:

Check this video we have done on TradingView - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGXTuUJRTXg&pp=ygUQZGhhbiB0cmFkaW5ndmlldw%3D%3D

Tradingview IMO should suffice for trading…also data accuracy is based on data feed provider and not charting library.

ChartIQ is better I feel. Can anyone help me how to use it in full screen in dhan

and lots of people says ChartIQ provide real time and accurate data then TradingView chart? its true?

Hi @ArjunaGupta Well these both - TradingView and ChartIQ are charting libraries, the data on same comes by exchange feeds of the broker (if hosted on the broker app and web).

So technically making the statement that a particular software provides move real-time or accurate data is incorrect. Beyond the standard library integration, we do a lot of things under the hood to ensure that data on Dhan from exchanges is fast and seamless.

2 Likes