Community platform issue

there is some issue with the community section. whenever i come in the beginning nothing is scrollable or clickable. I presume some popup screen should show up and its not working properly.

Daily i inspect and delete this section in order to use the community section .
Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 9.29.17 AM

there is some issue in the welcome splash popup I think. this problem is been here for a while now. i was lazy enough to create a ticket , I was inspecting and deleting and using . today i decided to create a ticket for this. do check this out

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 9.38.10 AM
only one pixel is loading up in the place where a popup image should appear i think

Could you please share the screenshot of our community interface where you’re facing it, inspecting it through HTML - CSS code won’t be that helpful if need be we will have to change it from the backend.

IT happens whenever i open it in a new tab.
It will look like this below, I wont be able to scroll or click anything

If I right-click wherever on the screen these are the only options. as if i’m right clicking on an image.

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 10.28.45 AM

the work around i do to access the portal is deleting the whole section of d-spash in inspect element

Understood,

We have pinned it for all the visiting users to check it out. I will suggest, the best way for you will be to click on ‘X’ as given below, it wont appear there after and will be easier for you to scroll.

Let me know if its works.

no that’s not the problem that’s not even appearing for me. some faulty splash screen is the culprit its not even allowing me to intract with the ui. unless like mentioned before i do inspect and delete the whole section with the “id-splash”

its frustrating i’m a open in new tab kinda guy and i have to do this again and again

Hi team still this issue is here

I screen-recorded the problem where you can see I can’t scroll or move… if I right click only options appear are as if I’m right-clicking an image.

the workaround is I have to inspect and delete the hidden splash image to navigate

here is the link to the recording