Data disappear from chart

hi , want to bring this to your attention that data that i draw on intraday charts go missing after i open browser again . and this is not the first time it has happened it happens everyday and its quite frustrating .
Also yesterday i was exiting my short position from bharat forge and after exiting first time the trade was still running so i had to do it again , what actually happened was trade was executed first time only but was not reflecting in positions and as i tried exiting twice , the second time another long trade was executed which was also not reflecting . i came to know that after i saw on chart that new long trade was running . I mean you guys are boasting about how new techs are used in dhan but atleast fix these common error that keep occuring everyday , we dont want new techs new features everyday until and unless you fix the old features in your system .

Hi @divyy,

We request you to drop us an email at help@dhan.co with your details or DM me your UCC to have this checked.

cant find a way to DM .
ucc - RZFM87075R

Hi @divyy,

Request you to help us with your convenient time for tomorrow and we will connect on video meet to address this. Looking forward to the session.