Demat Holdings on Dhan!

Hello Traders and Investors, we have recently updated our Holdings report on Dhan.

Portfolio on Dhan is constructed based only on those securities which are actively traded while the Demat Holdings displays all the stocks available in your CDSL account with Dhan - Be it listed, unlisted, CP, CD, PTC, MF Units, etc. unless the security has an active ISIN, it would be displayed in your Demat Holdings.

For now we you can fetch the holdings only as of the current date. However, in the next releases we would be having the option to generate for any given date as well.

For traders, who prefer to have Liquid ETFs in your holdings for which the dividend is paid in units, you can track the fractional credits as well using this report!

While we have taken every measure to address all aspects, if you encounter any discrepancies, please reach out to us via Customer Service, and we will gladly assist you!

We welcome your suggestions and feedback on the report in this thread.

1 Like

@iamshrimohan R u saying we have to refer to CDSL Demat Transaction & Holding Statement ?

@t7support No. its the Holding Summary. You can find here: Profile > Statements and Reports > Holding Summary

1 Like

A blank report was send to my email.

Anyway like I pointed out sometime ago in PnL statement Dhan accurately marks the initial investment in Liquid ETF. Dhan also shows the current holding in front end. So I assume it should be possible to calc and display the dividend yield on liquid ETF in frontend. That would be the appropriate place to display it IMO.

1 Like

Does the PnL include cost of acquisition for ipo securities ?

if not, is it on your tab and deadline

1 Like

@t7support I have your UCC, ill get this checked at my end. For Liquid ETF, the methodology you explained works. Will explore if that could be added.

@krishag IPOs are Free on Dhan! We do not charge any fees or brokerage for IPO Applications. So practically the COA is zero for shares acquired via IPO.

i mean purchase cost for ipo shares. bid price should be deducted to show profit

also as of now, do u show charges for each trade in pnl/tax pnl ? for eg bought 100 shares of itc @ 400 & sold it after 10 days @ 500, then profit will be shown as 100*100 = 10000? or after deducting all charges say 9800 ?

@krishag We show all headers Gross P&L, Charges, and Net P&L for every scrip, every bracket. Request you to fetch once and go though it, you will get a gist of the report.