Dear dhan,
We all know You provide an alert feature in your app. When we talk about technical alerts, they only offer the option to compare based on price, whereas quite often, we need an alert based on a comparison between two indicators—a feature that isn’t currently available. Right now, there are only ‘greater than’ or ‘less than’ options; we also need alerts for conditions like ‘cross above’ or ‘cross below’ etc this is only for example . Also, there is no reply chart option available on the phone app; I would like to have a reply option in the Dhan app as well. There are certain semi-algo trading features—like those Zerodha offers on its Streak platform—that simply generate alerts, leaving it to the trader to decide whether to execute the trade. I would like to see similar features made available in the mobile app as well. I have a humble request: please add some of the highly useful features from Streak to your app. Your response is important to me. Thank you .
