Dhan app while click in trading view logo & ltp price

Hi @RahulDeshpande @Renvick_Austin @shraddha
I find some bug kindly fix this

1. Landscape is not working
  2. While click on trading view logo it open trading view home page
  3. Option price are not update as per market, compare with groww platform more accurate
    Hi i have all the screenshot proof
    Previously i add some bug, still not fix

Screen_Recording_20240421_032905_One UI Home_1

1 Like

please read this post for more information

This is a feature, not a bug! Check out this post for details

1 Like

Thanks @Champion_Trader

Hi @AndroidX Data for Option Chain on Dhan is correct. Request you to cross verify with NSE.

For your reference, screenshot below:

2 Likes

I am noticing from past few days a bug in the Dhan app:

I’m viewing a chart on Dhan app and then go to any other app and then come back in a second or two. The charts get load afresh. This wasn’t the behaviour earlier.

It becomes too time consuming and further creates other problems as well. For e.g., I have gone to BankNifty 23rd March 2023 candle to see something and when I come back (as mentioned above), the chart load afresh and I have to again go back to the said date.

Kindly check the same, please.

1 Like

Hi but supposed i have a open position of BTST then i have prepared groww option prices as that is correct, after post market close they updated there price which is accurate to calculate the option prices.

But once you click means no back option , if you do then all charts are trading view home page.

We need to close the app from recent app of phone.
Then i will open charts.

No back, bug only

Hi @Shally you are right, but @PravinJ @Dhan team not ready to work on this issues. Use different platform also

I agree @AndroidX , this needs to be fixed @PravinJ !