Dhan Trading View Website

Dhan Trading View Website Slow

While i am going to switch different stock at the time i am facing slowness issue

Any Advice please dhan please look into this

1 Like

Hi @S.Anser_Ali welcome to MadeForTrade community!

If you have already tried troubleshooting like login/logout, hard refresh (Ctrl + Shift + R), switch/refresh internet access, and you are still experiencing this issue, please connect to our support team so we can review your specific case.

Thanks for the update @Poornima

I tried all the way but not working and I raised complaint but no response from Dhan end ( last Months before also)

I can vouch for this! Off late, there has been some lag while switching charts from one scrip to another.

Few months back, it was happening in an instant! But now a days, it takes one to few seconds.

Have tried different laptops, internet networks etc. but problem remained same.

Hi @S.Anser_Ali as discussed we have scheduled the video meet with our team so we can review your specific scenario.

@Shally we tried replicating the same and found it to working fine, have also DM’ed you the screen recording.

Today i am not sure its working properly do we have any troubleshooting from your end

Just to put my experience here, I have traded today and found everything good with super fast execution speeds.

I think, it might be a visual weigh down given the cluttered UI and on both web and app, Dhan needs to work and redesign everything ground up.

Execution speeds are still lightning fast and charts are now instant, atleast in my case. Charts load in about 0.3 seconds completely.

1 Like

Hey @Dhan team today chart very slow i tried different laptop and different network last 1 week my entry late exit late , Please check my issue incase no please let me know based on i have to decide something
Thanks