DhanHQ #MadeForTrade Gift

I want this gift, how can I get it?
@Dhan
@RahulDeshpande

4 Likes

Me too, that ring look so cool :pleading_face:

where did you spot the ring?

More people seem to be getting, I am hopeful now. I feel Dhan will never dissappoint its loyal customers.

1 Like

The merch looks so cool @RahulDeshpande… even I want the Trader diary and stickers

2 Likes

I want this gift. It`s so amazing. Where I can get it?

Hi all @adorabletrader @gematory_man @kunalk @Nirmohi @parimalkaila This is marketing strategy :smile:
@RahulDeshpande @Dhan_Auto_Moderator @Dhan
Make a fake marketing strategy with Tarot card readings girl who doing instagram reel, paid influencer marketing
Check out the id of that reel

If this is a fake paid marketing strategy, then I will definitely boycott Dhan and shift to Groww or Fyers. I hope you guys also do the same, because then it’s not about gifts but about our loyalty. @Rahul @Dhan @Dhan_Auto_Moderator,

2 Likes

Nonsense, for dhan price of these gifts is peanuts. Why would they cheat?

lol, stop making irrelevant guesses folks. focus on trading :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@PravinJ How can we focus on trading when you guys are posting status updates on Instagram every hour about gifts?

one more spotted here: https://twitter.com/iamnat_12_12/status/1784984936845353158

Yes, instagram is flooded with gifts from dhan

@kunalk yes you are absolutely right and it’s very disgusting to see that dhan is not disclosing the criteria… that’s why i unfollowed @dhan today on instagram . Just ignore them and continue your trading journey bro

@Sayak chill bro. have seen many brokers and can tell you dhan is the best… with or without gift, their trading app and web are awesome and they listen to us.

for gift, apna time bhi aayega

Can you send the gifts to me too :blush:

@kunalk lol told you you to ignore them on social media :person_facepalming:… not their trading app or terminal. i know they are awesome and that’s why we are here bro :heart: