Discrepancy in Chart and LTP on Dhan+TV Platform

Dear Dhan Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a noticeable inconsistency in the chart of Talbros Auto on the Dhan+TV platform, particularly when comparing the Daily and 4-hour (and lower) time frames.

Upon careful observation, I have observed that the chart patterns diverge significantly between these time frames, leading to a confusing visual representation of the stock’s performance. Additionally, the Last Traded Price (LTP) displayed on the platform seems to be different, further adding to the discrepancy.

I have attached screenshots for your reference, highlighting the differences observed. I kindly request your team to investigate this matter and provide clarification on the discrepancy. It is crucial for users to have accurate and consistent data to make informed investment decisions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this issue.

Best regards.

Hi @Champion_Trader

We would like to check, allow us sometime to check with our team we will update you shortly

1 Like

Ya this thing I also noticed many time , please update on this and give clarity

1 Like

Hi @Champion_Trader

Apologies for delay

We are connecting you over a call now.

Hi @Champion_Trader

In our Gmeet discussion, we addressed your concerns regarding the LTP price matches in both the time frame 4hr and 1D and secondly, related charts data missing we have shared this with our concern team for review and it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Thank you @Divyesh for assistance

1 Like