Feature Requests trading in tradingview via dhan

Dear Dhan team u have done excellent job in past few months in making the dhan app bug free but still i have seen few bugs which is should be addressed.

1 Stop limit order:- while using this option in direct trading view using plus sign everytime user has to adjust stop price and limit price . I think there should be price difference by-default so that order can be executed immediately.

2 Limit Order with defined stop loss:- while using limit order with defined stop loss we can not trail our profit but when we use limit order with defined target and stop loss we are able to trail our profit which is good feature . Same can be replicated with limit order with defined stop loss so that we can also trail our profit.

Hi @Arzoo,

We have this feedback and will surely evaluate on the possibilities to keep difference in trigger & limit price to enhance your product experience.

Moreover, we do have TSLO available on App/Web it will be helpful if you can share more details on your requirement.

Hello @Poornima for eg i executed my trade on market order and i started coming in profit. Now after executing order i can only avail one option Sell Stop Limit order in trading view for trailing my profit. Primary condition for Sell Stop limit order is that there should be a certain difference in Stop price and Limit trigger price and stop price should be greater that limit price but when we execute this using plus button in trading view i.e third option in attached image it does not get triggered instantly as by default there is no price difference here and we have to adjust price every time. So my request is make price difference of 5 paise by default so that my trail order executed immediately.

Second thing is that when we execute Limit order with only stop loss defined i can not trail my profit . But when i execute this with defined target i am able to trail also. So my request is to give us option to trail when we have defined our stop loss

Hi @Arzoo At this moment you need to place stop limit order manually. Moreover, in case of BO/CO you cannot modify stop loss leg above entry leg, we have your feedback and will surely explore this to enhance your trading experience.

Hi @Arzoo,

We would like to inform you that the requested feedback regarding the difference between trigger and limit price has been updated. You can place stoploss limit order from charts now.

Thanks Dhan team you have really done an excellent job by rectifying this bug. Moreover day by day DHAN is enriching user experience by incorporating suggestions from users on this forum. Best wishes​:tada::tada:.

I have one more request
Is it possible to predecide no of trades also in Trading preference so that we will be able to do risk management better and automatic kill switch gets activated once we cross no of predefined trades . It will be highly beneficial as sometimes we were carried away by emotions and as a result our losses also increased along with brokerage. It will also improve discipline among traders .
I hope you will incorporate my this request.

Hello @Sameet @Poornima @PravinJ :point_up_2:t2:pls tell is it feasible to incorporate the above automation. Will be really benificial for creating discipline among traders.

Hi @Arzoo TradingView library comes with lots of limitations when it comes to customization., we will evaluate if that is possible at some point later, cannot promise regarding this. Also our TradingView platforms will undergo a major revamp soon to make it even lighter & faster + few improvements on usability.

On Auto-updating of Kill Switch and related queries that we get about automatically squaring off on certain profit or loss limits, we have also explained earlier that as a Stock Broker regulations do not permit us to trade on your behalf. Dhan continues to be an execution only platform, order execution should be done by clients themselves. I would suggest using any of comprehensive Trader Controls to avoid over-trading or getting alerted on losses, many traders on Dhan use same for Discipline and Risk Management.