Finding unrelated transactions in Ledger statement (Current Ledger Summary)

I don’t have any transactions since August 31st 2023 on Dhan. On selecting “custom range” in Current Ledger Summary > “1st April 2023 - 11th March 2024” everything looks normal and correct as intended.

But on selecting “recent” in Current Ledger Summary it’s showing unrelated transactions in my screen. Kindly take a quick look and hope Dhan resolves this issue.

Edit 1: Maybe I’m seeing someones transaction. It’s not showing anything on selecting “recent” in Current Ledger Summary on checking again now.

Edit 2: I’m seeing someones transaction or something isn’t right.

Hi @ValueInvestor0,

Request you to help us with your registered details via DM or email us at help@dhan.co so we can have this checked.

Hi @Poornima & @PravinJ,

Didn’t get any clear answer/resolution to this. Had DM’ed my details on the day i found this issue and clear screenshot of this (where transactions of someone else was visible in my ledger). Could anyone from Dhan team at least say what was the reason this issue happened? (Happened yesterday with ICICI bank where someone was able to see someone elses credit card details though it’s banks problem it’s a breach of users privacy).

Hi @ValueInvestor0,

Have responded you on DM please check.

mine account opening balance zero … after i add 2000 rupees to dhan my opening balance is showing +317 rupees ledger summary has a ISSUE

i send message to regarding this issue