Flash order for Stock options

Hi Team, am using Dhan for almost a month now. I just wanted to check if Flash orders is available for stock options on mobile application or not as i could see its applicable only for couple of indices and not for the stock options. It would be great if we can have flash trades for stock options as well. Also tried many times to place stop loss for stock options from trading view but every time it gets rejected any option for bracket order for stock options?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @Hemant22 Welcome to the MadeForTrade community.

Flash Orders on Web does have Stock Options, not for Mobile app as yet. We see most of the liquidity and interest in trading in Index options - so on Mobile apps it is focussed on all indices as you rightly said. For Web, we have it on web.dhan.co.

1 Like

Hi @Hemant22,

Just to add, while placing stoploss order via tradingview chart “plus icon”, the trigger & limit price are same by default which is not allowed as there needs to be a gap between both the prices. Hence, you need to enter the stoploss price (trigger & limit) manually. We have this feedback and have already highlighted it to Tradingiview to enhance your experience.

In order to place stoploss and target for open position, you may use our Forever OCO orders available for “Normal” product type and can be placed from web.dhan.co and application. (refer to the screenshot below)

1 Like

Thanks alot Sameet! I tried placing the same but it was rejected. Can i get help here its very important criteria for me so please help me here as i thought bracket orders are allowed in dhan for stock options.
Thanks in advance!

Hemant

Hi @Hemant22,

The forever order is for a normal/delivery product type wherein you can set a target and/or stoploss for your open position.

If you’re still having difficulty placing a forever order, please email us the specific order details on hekp@dhan.co or connect us at +91-99877 61000 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all trading days, including Saturdays.