Focus 2024: Upcoming Features on Dhan for Traders & Investors

I agree. The trigger date and time are also needed which is missing so we can sort the latest alerts trigger and accordingly check the notes.

Custom stock scanner ( live & eod ) it will be much appreciated feature.( Reffer:- chartink)

We will evaluate @dark.lord94. Focus for us, as you must have seen in the upcoming features is to ensure we are getting better each day in execution of trades. Rest we will evaluate from time to time.

1 Like

@9490411155 please try out the ledger report and select your To and From dates to get know the summary of your cashflow.

Yes i also wish dhan desktop trading platform . Now im using other broker desktop trading application .thatā€™s why im doing less trading here in dhan.

1 Like

Thanks @PravinJ very exicted user, looking forward for these features.

I also hope the reports(specially tax related reports) will receive some love from your team. Reporting must be simple and accurate. This is an area where I believe Dhan falls far short of other brokers.

The contract notes cannot be downloaded currently in bulk in a given date range, please also include this must have feature.

Thanks for the detailed plan. Swing traders perspective ā€“ In tv.dhan.co please give the option to create ā€œForever OCOā€ order for equity cash stocks. Show the SL and Target as line, we can just drag the lines to change SL and target, Similar to intraday.

2 Likes

any plan for push notification alart in webā€¦??

1 Like

I would like to see Dhan Web to have good features for investors and swing traders as well. And also the MF investing via web.

Please donā€™t restrict the options by adding things only on app. All features must be on every platform IMO.

1 Like

There Is A Broker Named MarketPulse Who Provides An Incredible Product For Index Option Traders By Their App Called Punchā€¦ Dhan Should Also Bring The Same Or Better Experience For Their Users By Providing Some Separate Platforms For Their Users

@Duck We have a dedicated Options trading app called Options Trader. Quick pointers on it:

• FREE strategy builder for NIFTY, BANK NIFTY, COMMODITY, CURRENCY, BANKEX, SENSEX
  • Market screeners & scanners
  • Readymade strategies
  • Flash trade for quick options buying

And a lot more. Check here - Introducing: All New Options Trader App by Dhan (Glass Edition)

Full Demo - https://youtu.be/6dtQIoBlF80?si=pUN2Pv9xf7XoObSg

@encore just launched MTF on tv.dhan.co, check here - Introducing: MTF on Dhanā€™s TradingView Console for Swing Traders

1 Like

I too vote for this feature. Would be very useful

Please modify in forever order by giving the calender. Give user the option to choose any date till the time user want there orders to remain active within that one year. I hope you understand the features request I have explained.

Respected Pravin sir

Why does the mutual fund in Dhan has no option of SIP modification. This is a basic setting which all the stock broker have be it Paytm money,groww (not comparison with dhan :heart_eyes: ) all have option of SIP modification. Sir this is the most basic thing when it comes to mutual funds for people like me who belong to middle class because there are times when we dont have enough balance with us and this is when this option comes to our rescue by enabling us to skip,pause or change the date of SIP. Also we donā€™t have Autopay for Stock SIP. I like Dhan the most out of all the broking app but these are some basic things which has to be there in an appā€¦.I had started 2 mutual funds in Dhan and paid the first installment but later due to some reason i wasnā€™t able to pay my second SIP and i thought i should pause the SIP or change the dates of SIP but i was not able to do that and that made me to delete the SIPā€¦So plz i request you to make necessary changes as soon as possible

2 Likes

@shraddha One thing I (and Iā€™m sure many others) would like is to have the orders and price alerts as a separate category in notifications so that people can set custom sounds for order or alert notifications in Android. Right now, all is clubbed with News and others.

2 Likes

When Zerodha presented the opportunity to link IDFC First bankā€™s savings account for 1-click fund addition, I signed up and used to use it 100% of the time for all the fund transfers. Itā€™s a time-saver feature.

Please do something like this for Dhan as well.

1 Like

How do you know if itā€™s with IDFC Frist bank and not any other bank

Dhan App is undoubtedly the BEST App for traders. I really love all of its features.

But some of the basic scripts (or indicators) are not available on Dhan.
Its very important to have such indicators which are already available
on Tradingview.com community scripts but not on Dhan App charts (embedded with Trading View) which is really heartbreaking.
Some of the scripts gives a next level Edge to the traders but not available on Dhan App right now.
Even I tried to put those indicators by connecting Dhan via Tradingview.com
to access community scripts but it doesnā€™t allow me to use such indicators.
I donā€™t know why?

I hope those Trading View community scripts (or indicators) would be added to Dhan App to have a better experience.
1.) ā€œCM_Ultimate RSI Multi Time Frameā€ by ChrisMoody
2.) ā€œEMA High-Low Channelā€ by j.avashia
3.) ā€œUT BOTā€

these are the basic community scripts which must be available.

Regards & Lots of love to Dhan Team,
ik

3 Likes

Firstly great to see the growing curve of dhan and best wishes for the upcoming year. can you tell me is there any possibility to get colour flag feature in dhan similar available in tradingview by which we can make watchlist more accurate ?