Hands on scalper mode new feature introduced by DHAN

Today I tested scalper mode and took 140+ trades using this new feature of DHAN.
HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE
First thing first scalper mode is a cool feature need some modifications acc. To me.

1 . There is two buttons blue and red. With symbols of buy and sell instead of buy and sell there should be ask and bid price.

1. Quantity column is very small only 2 digits are clearly visible . It should be wider so that upto 4 digits or 5 digits will clearly visible

2. There should be a up arrow and down arrow both side of quantity box to increase or decrease quantity .
    @PravinJ

3. ⁠ refresh button is awesome it works smoothly.

5 . If a trader is not emotionally strong then this scalper button will flush account very fast. This scalper mode should not be given to novice traders .

If something I observe to add will write you here.

1 Like

Hi @Trader_Rdx Thanks for sharing this, it’s always great to hear feedback from you.

Scalper mode is getting rolled out to all users and yes, as always we will keep improving this. Glad you liked it, thanks again - will share your feedback with team.

1. You can get Bid & Ask by tapping on the DOM on extreme left side menu, last tab. We want to keep scaling experience minimal - as you would guess, it needs 100% attention when in scalping mode, so we merged the experience with TradingView itself.

2. Try typing in the Quantity, it auto expands to accommodate 9,99,999 as max quantity. In case it is not expanding, please do a hard refresh on browser.

3. Will check for this, again our idea was to keep it minimal. will explore

4. Yes, it is meant for reset to original setup. Happy it is useful in that context.

5. Yes, we always make sure we communicate that it is for Traders / Investors who know markets well.

2 Likes

@PravinJ Please add Iceberg orders to Order Panel (Shift + T) on TV. Currently it’s not allowing to trade more than 1800 QTY on Nifty

How to use this scalper mode? Can you show me the demo?

@PravinJ - Please add scalper mode in Options Trader app.

Yes this is coming soon in Options Trader app.

We have mentioned this in our roadmap for 2024: Focus 2024: Upcoming Features on Dhan for Traders & Investors

3. Flash Trader on TradingView Charts for Option Buyers

As many of you know that Dhan provides incredible margin experience on its platform (even for Options Buyers). We recently announced Flash Trade on our platforms and we have been flooded with requests from Option Traders who love our Direct Trade from Charts experience.

Yes, so we will be merging the experiences and building an unified experience that lets users toggle between current experience and with charts. Expect this soon, first on the Options Trader app.

Hi @radrangi Raviraj, welcome to Dhan community

Well, this feature of Scalper mode is getting rolled out to more users. Once done, we will share full details.

2 Likes