HUF DEMAT ACCOUNT - MUTUAL FUNDS not yet Live

First of all thankyou for providing huf demat account with same charges as of Individual without any difference.

But As discussed with Komal from your team, the mutual funds section for HUF is still not live. Could you pls confirm an approx accurate date when the mutual funds tab will go live for HUF ?

Hi @krishag Welcome to Dhan community.

HUF is only started for Stock Trading & Investing in markets. Mutual Funds will take time, at this moment it is not on our list of things to do immediately, we will evaluate this sometime in future.

Here is a list of things we are working on: Focus 2024: Upcoming Features on Dhan for Traders & Investors

Pravin, HUF accounts are mostly opened for passive investments, tax savings, etc.

Also when you have already launched mutual funds for individuals, then i think adding it to Huf is equally important.

Since your platform is providing free account opening, free amc and free delivery for HUF account which probably nobody in the industry is doing right now & is also your speciality to bring new innovations and attractions. But missing out on mutual funds is something i see as a big big setback.

Also, when I spoke to one of your kyc executive, She told me that the rollout is expected in 1 to 2 months.

Pls give your opinion on the entire comments above.

Hi @krishag Will definitely consider this, as you know we build our roadmap based on user suggestions. The more features get asked, we prioritise them. At this moment our focus is to make Mutual Fund open for all and get the experience & operations right.

Well, even I didn’t knew that Dhan is only platform that provides HUF accounts with free account opening, amc and delivery brokerage. This wasn’t planned to be like that, but seems fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes all 3 are not there with any other broker for HUF. But really thanks for the same. Now do not change it please. We HUF are same as individuals only.

I just hope you launch mutual funds asap. Thanks

Hello…@krishag @PravinJ
Does the New demat and trading account opening for HUF is free ??
I already have individual dhan account, Now I am also planning to open for HUF also…
Kindly verify with concerned team and let me know asap…

Yes its free. But mf yet to be launched for huf