Huge respect for dhan team

Hey dhan team,

On date 14th your crash happened everyone scream at you guys me too. You guys handled situation very maturely. Today i have informed dhan team of my loses my loss is around 800 now dhan team will refund my money. thanks dhan team.

Now i can trust blindly on dhan. They earn my trust

Thanks team :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Bro i got reply.

I am dhan user from around 1.5 years. Now crash event happened . I saw other brokers also they didnโ€™t respond properly dhan team at least give me a proper explanation and answer they are in business not hear for scam

1 Like

I believed many comments like this after July glitches and continued trading and I hit hard on August 14 th . Now we need spend time to drop email with details and sometimes more detailed emails . So if glitches continue to happen we will spend more time to drop emails . Time is Money!!
I canโ€™t take more chances!! Already requested for withdrawal!! Waiting for money to be credited.
And I didnโ€™t face any glitches like this past 2 years with other brokers.

1 Like

@kesav for withdrawals made on 14th August, please check this - Impact on Trading and Settlement due to holidays on 15th August and 16th August

2 Likes

Yes I know that !! Will wait for amount to be credited!!

Got a call and confirmation mail from Dhan team getting refund .

Thanks Dhan

4 Likes

It is very evident from his writing and mail pattern that this guy is from dhan team only .Old marketing strategy to handle the chaos situation .No genuine user has got any refund confirmation .

1 Like

Bhai matlab kuch bhi :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have mailed u several mail but not getting a single reply from your side I have DM u on twitter mailed u on your mail messeged u guyโ€™s on dhan community have send u the text over chat but still not getting anything from u but still no reply was given from ur side itโ€™s annoying

Thanks a lot Dhan Team. I received the refund amount in the ledger today. Hope we donโ€™t see major tech glitches in future. I do appreciate your efforts pacifying the large influx of affected customers. Happy that you managed to resolve it in time.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshad.

1 Like