I am not able to place order for day trading

I am not able to place order for day trading and i completed my kyc with KRA its been three days now three trading days what to do!!

Hi @am_niks

We are looking into it, please allow us some time to check, we will update you shortly.

1 Like

Hi @am_niks

We see that your account is currently on hold due to the primary bank not being updated yet. However, we see that you’ve already placed a request from PayTM to another bank, which should be updated within the next 24 working hours.

Once this is completed, your accounts will automatically become active for trading and investing.

Read more on this:-

1 Like

My account is still not active its been more than 24 hours almost 2 days still my primary account didn’t get changed its been two days i had placed request for changing my primary account

Hi @am_niks

Let me check with our concern team we review your case and we will update you on your registered mail ID.

Maybe there is mis understanding i placed request for changing my primary bank account not my mail id

@am_niks

We will revert you to your registered email id, once your primary bank is updated.

Well you said it will take 24 hours its 3rd day i am waiting and not able to trade from this month please resolve my issue set my primary bank as soon as possible.