Improved User Experience for Stop Loss Implementation

Hi Dhan team, @Dhan @PravinJ @Divyesh

I hope you’re doing well. I have a quick suggestion to enhance the user experience on your platform.

Currently, when adding a stop loss to a position, the initial warning about naked positions doesn’t disappear. It would be great if implementing a stop loss could automatically remove this warning and display a confirmation message instead.

This small change would streamline the interface and provide users with clearer feedback on their risk management actions.

Thanks for considering this improvement :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Before adding SL

2. After adding SL

2 Likes

Idea looks nice though

2 Likes

I propose that when a stop loss is successfully added to a position, the warning message about the naked position should automatically disappear. In its place, a message could be displayed confirming the addition of the stop loss and reassuring the user that their position is now protected.

2 Likes

Additionally, I’ve observed that when we place a target order(limit) for a position, it’s labeled as Stop Loss Order instead of Target

1 Like

+1 , it’s a bit annoying tbh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@PravinJ @Divyesh @Sanjeev_Bawaskar
Bumping this post to the top, in case it got lost !

1 Like

Hi @Champion_Trader
Thanks for highlighting & sharing with us. This is noted and we will come up with a solution in next releases.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Looking forward to seeing the solution in the upcoming releases :slightly_smiling_face: