Incorrect Percentage Calculation in GTT Order Window

Dear @PravinJ @RahulDeshpande,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to bring to your attention an issue that I have been experiencing with the GTT (Forever Order) feature on the Dhan. Despite multiple attempts to address this with Dhan customer service, the problem persists.

The concern revolves around the incorrect percentage calculation displayed in the GTT order window after entering the trigger price. The issue has been prevalent since the launch of the GTT feature. I have attached screenshots for clarity.

1. Trigger Price at 0:
  • Ideally, the display should show 100% below the Last Traded Price (LTP).
  • However, Dhan currently displays it as -200% below the LTP.

1. Trigger Price Double of LTP:
  • Ideally, the display should show 100% above the LTP.
  • Dhan currently shows it as 66% above the LTP.

I have reached out to Dhan customer service via phone multiple times to highlight this discrepancy, but unfortunately, the issue remains unresolved. As a result, I believe it is essential to bring this matter to the attention of the wider Dhan community.

Accurate information is crucial, especially in the world of trading, and the incorrect percentage calculation in the GTT order window could potentially lead to misunderstandings and misinterpretations.

I hope you prioritize working on this issue at the earliest. Your prompt attention to rectifying this matter will undoubtedly contribute to a smoother and more accurate trading experience for all Dhan users.

Thank you for your understanding and swift action on this concern.

Best regards

Hi @Champion_Trader,

We’re currently reviewing this and will get back to you with an update soon.

1 Like

Hi @Champion_Trader,

Thanks for highlighting. We have identified the error and it will be fixed in the upcoming web build, expected by next week.

1 Like

Thank you for addressing the issue promptly! Looking forward to the fix in the upcoming web build. Appreciate your quick response.

1 Like

Hi @Champion_Trader,

This has been updated now, request you to check once.

2 Likes

Yes, Thank you. I just verified and the issue has been resolved :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like