INSTA F&O trading option

HI Team,

Insta F& O Trading option like AngelOne would be very much welcome. we have to otherwise do multiple clicks to navigate from charts and then to option chain to open a position or close trade. Flash trade shows only ATM OPTION. Adjusting strike price involves additional clicks which is wasting time when markets are highly volatile.

Angleone allows to view index charts - nifty, Bank nifty etc and place orders at same time… navigating between indicies is also super easy keeping charts open at same… in dhan each navigation takes away precious minutes during trading session…

please look into this if possibe

@Sanjay2704 pls check this and see if this helps.

Hi @Sanjay2704

This is called Flash Trading on Charts. We had earlier released an Order based integration for this in Feb 2023 - Introducing: Flash Trade for Options Buyers on Dhan

The chart based version of this is already live for select users (in-pilot mode). We are optimising on the experience and performance of this and plan to make this live for all users before March 24.

Yes as @t7support mentioned, you can try Scalper for this that recently went live for all web users on tv.dhan.co as well.

Scalper mode looks good. However I do trading mostly from phone as I don’t have access to laptop during trading hours. Hence the suggestion. Please do consider my suggestion if possible.

Also, as an overall suggestion - navigation from charts to buy/sell screen and back involves lot of clicks in the app and there is lot of scope for improvement.

Hopefully team will look into this. I love dhan and would like to continue but app navigation is definitely convoluted and needs optimisation.

Hi @Sanjay2704 Yes, its coming on the phone soon.