Introducing Webhook Alerts : Direct Order Placements on TradingView from Dhan

No. Still facing the same issue. I raised a ticket again today. Lets see when does the Dhan team responds.

@Tushyuv seems they have not resolved it till now. I tried putting limit order instead of market. I even put investing order instead of intraday, still the order is placed in futures. I dont know how much time will they take to correct it. @Naman @RahulDeshpande @shraddha Please help out. It has been 3 days and no response from your side

Any luck on finding a way for stoploss @Jitesh

Hello @Jitesh

Can you check and confirm whether you are still facing this issue where your orders are being converted? Let me know!

Hello @yashbindlish

This can be handled if you are hands-on with Pinescript. You can place simultaneous alerts on TradingView.com which gets triggered when your conditions are met, even for target and stop loss.

For example, if your target is 100 points up and stop loss 100 points down, then you can define this in pinescript that when your initial condition is met, subsequently two other alerts are created for price points at 100 point difference on both the sides. Both of these alerts will generate the same order which is to square off your initial position. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with a direct code example here, but if someone from the community might, that will be great.

@Hardik thanks hardik. Happy to code this in pinescript. But unfortunately, it will not work for options as there we don’t get premium price. Best option that i see today is through bracket order, but again that is currently not supported in Dhan.

Hi @Hardik . The issue seems to be resolved now. Thanks!

@Hardik [URGENT ] I am using DhanWeb site, still dont see Tradingview Webhook at menu at https://web.dhan.co/index/profile. What should I do? How I will get Webhook URL?

@9768169116 It’s now moved to Orders page since the new direct option order update to webhooks

1 Like

Do you have WhatsApp group

Hi @ABHISHEK1990

We do not have any specific WhatsApp group, you can join us on our social media platforms for regular updates Twitter, Telegram

@ABHISHEK1990 we have a WhatsApp channel, join here - WhatsApp चॅनलचे आमंत्रण

Does PineScript extend its features to platforms like TV.Dhan.co for advanced trading analysis and functionalities?

No. TV doesn’t give pine scripting feature to third parties like brokers.

@Hardik I have a request here. I am currently running a single strategy using Webhook Alerts but going forward am planning to add a few more. In that regard, I was wondering if you guys could add an option in the json to add a note to each order placed via Webhook. That way I could segregate orders placed and track the performance for each strategy . Something like this but which can be done automatically using json/pine script code…

Hi, I am trying webhook from TV for BankNifty options. It doesnt seem to work. Any issues on going?

Blockquote
{“secret”:“xxxx”,“alertType”:“multi_leg_order”,“order_legs”:[{“transactionType”:“B”,“orderType”:“MKT”,“quantity”:“1”,“exchange”:“NSE”,“symbol”:“BANKNIFTY”,“instrument”:“OPT”,“productType”:“I”,“sort_order”:“1”,“price”:“0”,“option_type”:“CE”,“strike_price”:“47800.0”,“expiry_date”:“2023-12-28”}]}

Here is the reply got from Trading View just now.

“Error on http request: 500 Internal Server Error”. Please fix it asap

Iam also facing same issue mentioned above in banknifty.Trades are not getting executed from trading view to dhan.Tried giving horizontal line execution with json code from dhan but it’s also not working.Crude oil trades are working

Hello @sumesh0710

You must be trying directly calling the API via Postman or any other service. Dhan Webhooks currently work only for Alerts coming from TradingView.com and not as direct API calls.

If you are facing issues while setting this up as an alert, then do drop a note to support team at help@dhan.co.

Hello @Naveenjose

Will get this checked. Can you please drop your Client ID along with Alert details at help@dhan.co, the team will take a look at that.