Is dhan provide api suggest the live rate of instrument with name logo and search with provide list of expiry dates of future option comodities? or any links help to solve my problems?

Hello @darshan.quarec

Welcome to Dhan Community! Excited to see you integrating with Dhan APIs.

You can find all details about F&O Contract on the Security ID List, which you can find in the documentation - here.

Hello Hardik, actually i implement paper trade module in that i have to live rate of all stock market segments as like create

fontpage that provide live rate with some minor difference of rate so dhan have any api that like i search any instruments like, nifty 50 nifty bank or comodities so in search it’s instrument associated future options expiry date time data show in search time, so give me solution or any help contact number provide or how can create that or any contacts provide me or links i can solve my porblems ?

Hello @darshan.quarec

As far as I can understand from your requirement here, you require a search API to search for Scrips and details. We currently don’t provide such but you can definitely use Security ID list that we provide as an CSV, and build a simple function on top of it.

If this is not the use case, then you can connect with us on api@dhan.co, and we would be happy to look into it.