Is Dhan using TBT prices?

Hello! I was noticing that on Friday, Dhan’s prices were refreshing almost a second earlier than ALL the other platforms. Are you using TBT infrastructure now?

While Friday was a great day for scalpers, I unfortunately took a hit, because I didn’t know Dhan’s charts aren’t adjusted for CAs.

On this community, how come people don’t see the need for CA adjusted charts? They don’t even push Dhan to incorporate CA adjustments in charts which is super necessary for winning traders. :roll_eyes:

IMO, CA adjusted charts are more necessary than Price Alerts, Switch Accounts, Pre-Set Lot Size and all.

An ideal platform starting from scratch, should always focus on things that are needed and then on things that are wanted. Completely IMO.

However, great job on the streaming speed and execution speed. Extremely poor job on charting side and UI. I hate to say this.

1 Like

You mentioned CA alot but What is CA?
Also TBT isn’t active yet.

Corporate actions (bonus, split, dividend etc)

1 Like

yes TBT chart, is available now in Dhan just go in setting and select chart type ‘ChartIQ’ its best chart for traders because its provide real tims data then TradingView chart

@ArjunaGupta Don’t comment on what you know nothing about. ChartIQ or Tradingview is just a charting library which is generated by the historical data. However, live prices are a function of exchange connectivity, bandwidth, infrastructure (software and hardware) and streaming speed.

Please do your research first before posting just about anything. It only brings down one’s credibility.

2 Likes

but TBT is on UPSTOX, its changes and ChartIQ is similar, and features are also similar