Is GTT or Forever order available on Dhanhq API?

Hi Team , I am not able to find forever gtt api details for options trading in dhanhq documents Orders - DhanHQ Ver 1.0 / API Document. Please let me know if it is already there or it will be available in the future ?

Hi @mdparthi,

This is already in our list and expected to be live soon, stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Any approximate timeline, or do we get a reply to this thread ?

@mdparthi By end of July or first half of August.

Hi @Poornima Can you provide some timelines for this please? I want to set Target-SL using API after my Buy option entry but unable to do currently. Please provide approximate timelines

Hello @amitj @Zakir @mdparthi

This is on our roadmap, but delayed currently, as we work on Market Feed first. We will keep you updated as and when we go live with this.

@Hardik I am looking for approximate timelines please? Being from IT industry, I understand we have approx. timelines defined for the book of work. I am looking something more than just saying “in our roadmap”. That does not provide much confidence to be frank.
Writing Algo does not make sense much for me in that case using Dhan.

Hello @amitj

As discussed with you, we will definitely get to it post Live Market Feed.

Hi @Hardik,

Even I am looking for the forever order to be available in dhanhq via Rest API or Python or even better, both.
I would like to automate the setting of GTT programatically.
But unabale to do so, inspite of forever orders being mentioned in the dhanhq documentation (https://dhanhq.co/docs/v1/forever/#all-forever-order-detail).
Eagerly waiting for this feature to be available.

Hello @soumyashanta.ghosh

Welcome to Dhan Community!

Noted this.

Have you tried any development with DHAN API?

hi amit Have you tried any development with DHAN API?

Any update on this API?

any update on this API?

Hello @niteenautade @Inayat_Shaikh

Yes, this is going to be rolled out really soon. Do keep a check on community!

Any update on the forever order with Dhanhq API ? have been waiting since long, unable to use dhan due to this feature missing for various strategies.

Hello @priyabrata_tripathy

This is live now with DhanHQ API v2:
Now Live: Updated DhanHQ V2 Trading & Data APIs available