Just Curious to know

Hello @PravinJ @Dhan_Help @RahulDeshpande

I am also from IT field. I know the trading platform is a very complex systems and difficult to develop in a smaller timeframe.

I visited other broking platform forums regularly, and know about much older or bigger broker relays on 3rd party services for EMS, RMS, and OMS.

As I knowed Dhan have developed many possible tech in-house to avoid much 3rd party dependencies.

So is anyone from the Dhan able to post a detailed post regarding it.
How much Dhan relays on 3rd party vendors, and which type of these services offer?

Thanks

Hi @onkar Glad you are keen to know. I wish we could have shared a lot, more than what we usually do from time to time. Not for the reason that we don’t want to - but simply because we are a small player and product / tech is an edge we have.

Lots of our competitors, even the largest of them are simply copying or replicating whatever they could based on what they see in public domain. Lot of things work on Dhan because they are engineered to work, and also we follow some basic nuances like keeping core experience in-house, avoiding single point failures, using same APIs that we have with partners and likes.

At point of time, yes we will share a detailed note on this. Bit too early on our journey of 18 months so far.

2 Likes