KYC Updation of mobile number in CVL KRA

Hello,
Could you please help me update my mobile number in CVL KRA portal as it is not existing with me anymore. I understand it should be done only via the brokers and I cannot do it myself. Currently my access is blocked in Dhan trading app due to KYC incomplete reason.
Thank you!
regards.

Hi @mkvyshali You can do so via CVL or try resolving from KYC Control Center on : https://kyc.dhan.co/ (if you are already KYC’ed user of Dhan)

Hi Pravin,
Thank you for the response. Even though KYC control center in Dhan KYC portal is reflecting my correct mobile number however, the same seems to have not been reported to CVL KRA a I cannot see my curent mobile# in CVL KRA portal. It is still reflecting old one.
I contacted CVL KRA support team and they advised me to get in touch with the broker which is Dhan. here is the email excerpt.

"Grievances.cvlkra
grievances.cvlkra@cvlindia.com
To:
vyshali mk

Fri, 22 Mar at 3:59 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

For update your contact details in KYC, Kindly contact to your respective intermediary (broker/distributors/mutual funds/etc.) with whom you are dealing with.

CVLKRA Team

CDSL Ventures Ltd
"

Dear Kyc cantrol centre access should available on dhan app profile. remembering link not right approach.