Liquid bees pledge

@PravinJ
if I pledge 300 liquid bees so I will get approx a 2.5lac margin limit to trade in mcx. now if I buy 1 lot of copper of which today’s margin required will be around 1.6lac.
so now my question is that do I required to put 80k cash in my account or I can open a position in copper with this
pledge margin only?

@HIR,

Liquid Bees is considered as Cash Equivalent, so you can have an open position with this pledge margin only.

Regards,
Jay K.

1 Like

can you please address all costs for pledging these 300 liquid bees and are there any interest charges for intraday trades on this pledge margin?

@JayK
and what about the gold bees pledge?
thanks

Hi @HIR,

Goldbees is not considered cash component. Click here to see the complete list of scrips & its pledge collateral tag.

Regards,
Jay K.

1 Like

@JayK
so if pledge 2lac worth of gold bees I will get an @80% margin
1.60lac as margin and if I pledge 1 lac of liquid bees I will get a 90k margin benefit.
can I open a position in mcx of 1.6lac with all this pledge margin or I will have to put cash also.?

Not required. You may read about margin pledge here:

Introducing: Pledge Shares for Margin Benefit
Margin Limits Enhanced for ETFs that are Pledged on Dhan

Request you to reach out to help@dhan.co for any further queries.

Regards,
Jay K.

ok
thanks for all your info support.

Hello Jay, Can you please tell me how much cash we get from pleged of LiquedBees.
I Contect Dhan Customer service but they told it 50% haircut in LiquedBees, Where in other broker I get 90% as cash and only 10% is haircut.
Can you Please let me confirm about this.
Thanks.

Hi @Devinbhai,

Welcome to Dhan Community!

We do have upto 92% pledge margin against Liquidbees. You can find the most updated details [here].

1 Like