Live: Now get Ad Free Experience for Charts on TradingView.com (only for Dhan Users)

Hello Traders,

We are always striving to enhance your trading experience, this time beyond execution of your trades. Our partnerships and integrations are a testament to this commitment towards enabling an Trading & Investing experience for you with our partners, and we are aiming to deliver more value and a better experience for you.

Our collaboration with the team at TradingView has always been a step in this direction. Like many of you, we love and admire TradingView’s comprehensive and intuitive charting tools. Whether you’re using them on tv.dhan.co or directly on TradingView.com, their charts are indispensable tools in the Trader’s toolkit. And when you trade on TradingView.com with Dhan, you’re getting the best of both worlds - exceptional charting combined with our robust trading platform.

Today, we’re thrilled to announce a significant update for all our Dhan users: Advt-free Experience for Charts on TradingView.com

For the next one year, enjoy an uninterrupted, ad-free experience on your TradingView.com charts - at no additional cost, even without a paid subscription; yes - even for Free users of TradingView.com. Simply connect Dhan as your broker in the Trading Panel, and our friends at TradingView will handle everything else. Not just this, no ads when you browse through TradingView content or publish your ideas.

This initiative is to ensure that all Dhan users have an exceptional trading experience, free from any distractions and clutter. We believe this will greatly enhance your chart analysis, allowing you to focus more on what matters - your trading decisions.

We are excited to bring this to you. Happy trading, and here’s to clearer charts and sharper trades!

Thank You
Priyanka Kulkarni

11 Likes

Awesome, Its a great initiate by Dhan. I am suggesting an idea. Dhan can negotiate with TradingView, for Dhan customers they can charges Rs 2000/- annum to provide customers TradingView essential plan. I hope you will find the suggestion useful and worth considering.

If possible kindly add features to import Stock Watchlist from .csv file to Dhan and TV watchlist so that screening of stocks can be done also if possible to add more than 100 stocks per list as nifty midcap have 250 symbols in it and i have to manage them differently if possible to add all in one watchlist with ease of.csv file. Sharing screenshot of both TV list and Dhan Lists

Thanks & Regards

Not to worry, bro. You will much richer experience including bar replay, pine script, multiple time frames to name a few.

I am using ad block plus which is an ad blocker extension on chrome so i am not getting any ads on tradingview. :v:

Great feature (Ads free trading) introduced by Dhan for their esteemed investors in TradingView.com for an year. :clap:

Just the way Dhan is bringing more and more features of TradingView.com weeks after weeks, (not to forget, Dhan, was the pioneer broker in tieing up with TradingView.com integration), I would request you to arrange to push for importing watchlists, and stocks in TradingView.com. Presently it is not allowing for the non-Pro users.

Looking forward to such and many more features.

Thanks and Regards

1 Like