Login to Dhan Web

Earlier Dhan web used to logged in as long as USER wants in personal PC’s. Now, Every single time while logging in asking for total password structures. Password and then PIN.
Worst part is even if i refresh a page. Login credentials have to enter again!. This is too much. It’s an obvious, one will use refresh button countless times. This is irritating.

Please make it easy way.

Works fine for me. i trade on desktop all the time! Get logged off after 8 hours. I wish that didn’t happen.

1 Like

Even now? Check it and let me know

Hi @shashidhar_redd Welcome to MadeForTrade community.

Once you login to web, we do not repeatedly ask for passwords until the existing session is invalidated or logged on; outside of that we do force logout at end of an session which extends many hours - unless once again only if the session is invalidated. If you are using incognito mode for multiple windows - then the log out will happen as a browser function.

Suggest you to do an hard refresh of browser + clear sessions and get started a fresh.

Yes! It supposed to be earlier.

Now its not the same. I rechecked & verified. If i close the browser and open it again in few more seconds. Its logged out. Earlier it use to logged in for many days untill i click log out. Now even if i close the browser for a second and re open, again fresh login is asking. Please help

1 Like

@PravinJ . Anything can you do about this?