Market order and stop loss issues

1. Issue with market orders:- every time i buy an option on market price dhan platform took my order on highest price of that time.
    and when i exit that position dhan platform took my order at lowest price of that time. i dont know what is the problem but due to this many points are lost as slippage

2. stop loss :- many time dhan platform hit my stoploss even price not come to that point on chart and on day’s low.
    i didn’t understand what is the problem . why dhan platform did this .

i trade on other platform too but every time my ledger shows the difference of 5-8 points of loss on same trades. and that 5-8 points loss is always on dhan platform.

@PravinJ @shraddha

Hi @Trader_Rdx - No idea about stoploss, never used it. Regarding market orders as I understand Dhan just sends out orders to exchange and it’s exchange who execute orders at market price.

No idea if brokers need to do additional settings in backend for market orders execution.

One suggestion for @Dhan is that please execute market order as limit order (with 5% - 10% above LTP). This will prevent drastic price slippages due to drastic price movements. This will need high margin requirements (only theoretically) but in actuality order will get executed at the best available price.