More number of bars on long term charts

Sir,
While scrolling through yearly charts of some quite old companies, i came across a problem of data loss. E.g. Zee telefilms is listed since 1998 but NSE website shows OHLC data from 1996. Maybe the EQ category was to be blamed for.

But TV charts on Dhan and even TV itself show data from 2003 only. This is a big problem to Elliot wave practioners like me.

I saw a lot of charts dont show old data, probably its TV policy to loosen their servers.

But if u see investing.com which also buys data from TV, ZEEL symbol shows data till 1995

I understand large amounts of data are heavy on servers, but if its possible, we all need more OHLC data on charts for long term analysis and other things. Kindly reply to this on whats yr take and all

Hi @arpitandroid welcome to Dhan community!

Historical data for charts may differ from broker to broker, we have your feedback for past data and will surely explore the possibilities.

Mera no 8797034553 whatsaap

Samajh me nhi aa raha hai kya kre plz helo me

Hi @Angajsuman,

We tried calling you however unable to establish contact with you. Please feel free to reach out through our help@dhan.co and phone support or chat Get Answers to All Your Queries | Dhan