Need Upgradation On Dhan Strategy Builder

I can see that pre built strategy have option to check on builder.

But when i create my own strategy and save it on basket, there is no option to check on builder.

To check my strategy i have to go strategy builder then select all those strikes and then you will see the information.

Can you just add the option on basket order to see in builder ??

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @Pradhan,

Suggestion noted ! We will surely evaluate to add it.

1 Like

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF ADDED SOON ON THE NEXT UPDATE, BECAUSE IT WILL HELP TO TRACK ON EXISTING TRADE WHETHER NEED ADJUSTMENT OR NOT JUST INCASE MARKET GOES AGAINST !!!

1 Like

Hi Team, Also it would be very helpful to be able to save the strategies and to be able to open it the next day as well. The snap feature does not work the next day and gets lost most of the times. Also if we have made any adjustments then that should also be in the saved strategy if we have exited the trade OR if we can manually add the PnL for previous trades. Please let us know by when this would be available as it is difficult to switch between brokers/sensibull for seeing the pay off graphs.

2 Likes

both the above suggestions are gem :gem: for strategy builder for options Trader web platform… kindly to it earlier if possible !

1 Like

Hi @varinderkaur0

Welcome to the Dhan community.

Yes, we understood your point, at this moment you have the opportunity to reapply your saved strategies in the strategy builder and visualize the payoff graph.

@Pradhan

We have already noted your suggestion.

Thanks.

1 Like

ON SELECTING OPEN POSITION — PAYOFF GRAPH NOT SHOWING ANYTHING.

Hello @Pradhan

Can you confirm in which segment are these positions?

Currency USDINR… …,…

@Pradhan
Alright. We haven’t added position analyser for Currency and Commodity yet. We are planning to add this soon.