New Indicator Request and Chart Improvements

Hi Dhan Team, When I was exploring other platforms I found an interesting indicator for SMC. I would like to see this being implemented in Dhan as well. Please check the screenshot.

image

Also I think the AlphaTrend is much refined in IND though their charts is recently improved

image

They have also added a section in side panel (apart from watchlist, data window and object tree) in the charts which shows recommendation (check the image below), where as in Dhan it is only default items. If possible I would like to see ScanX and Fuzz being integrated

image

1 Like

Interesting @GuruDev

Hi @GuruDev You will be able to add any Indicator of your own choice directly going forward. This feature is already available for a few users and we will extend it to more in coming days.

Great, Thanks @PravinJ.

@PravinJ

SVP (Session Volume Profile) indicator is required on charts of DEXT. Please make it available.

I know this is available on DEXT Charts and Order Flow, but again conditional alert order lines are missing here ( which is only available on Charts)

Also request you to bring the updated Basket Orders (as on App) on DEXT with drag & drop line like Conditional Alert.

Conditional alert lines will be visible on your order flow chart very shortly. We are also working on bringing basket trigger orders to this view to match the app experience, which will follow in a later update.

1 Like

@NAYAK Conditional Alert order lines have now started reflecting on orderflow chart as well.

1 Like

@Bhavya_Jain if possible can you please check regarding the SMC indicator as well

Great, Thanks

I have tons of support Resistance lines/ Trend lines drawn on Charts. So do I have to again plot them on new Dhan Chart/Order Flow or any easy way to paste those lines .

Also, is there any basic differences between DHAN Chart and Order Flow Chart ?