Now Live : Enhanced Mini Charts on Dhan Web with ‘tick’ updates

Hello everyone,

We introduced seconds timeframe on Dhan TradingView Charts for all our users as an industry first feature, which gave real-time information edge. This has been adopted by many Traders on Dhan to run their analysis on lower timeframes, giving more visibility into market movements.

Now, we are enhancing Mini Charts on Dhan web with ‘tick’ data with our new in-web charts.

We have made charts on the web lightweight and fast, with a new library to enhance your trading experience with faster loading web. Your overall experience remains the same, but with a new mode to track your favourite instruments, which of course loads faster.

With tick updates on charts, you can now track price action for Stocks, Futures, Options, Currency or Commodities, directly from the Company / Scrip page itself. Also, you can toggle seamlessly between multiple timeframe line charts directly on Dhan Web itself.

With every iteration, we are improving our products to make trading simple for all our users based on feedback we receive, keep on sharing the same.

Happy Trading!

– Hardik
Product

2 Likes

@Hardik @PravinJ Hello! I was using tick charts even a day or two before and I just started to get a hang of it but then it suddenly disappears from my web terminal today. Is it just me or has it been discontinued from your end?

Think this post got lost. Bumping this up.

Hi @Champion_Trader @thisisbanerjee We merged both the experiences on 1 day summary

1 Like